Thursday 6 June 2019

Favourite stamp brand over at As You Like It.

The challenge for the next couple of weeks over at As You Like It is to make a card using an image from your favourite stamp brand - and tell us why it's your favourite.

My favourite is Lili of the Valley and has been since I started crafting over ten years ago. I love the super cute images, they're a pleasure to colour and are always super popular.


I love this one from the new release :-)

Hope you get an opportunity to join us xx

4 comments:

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Beautiful card and with you on the fave, a popular choice it seems

Elaine Stark said...

A very pretty card. Elaine

Tracy Welham said...

Awww this super sweet. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

Annette said...

This little bunny is one of my faves. An adorable card Jayne. xx