Thursday 14 February 2019

Slightly late . . .

Apologies for being late with my As You Like It post - This virus has me worn out and I keep falling asleep reading with my little one and then never make it downstairs for an evening!

This week's As You Like It Challenge is 'Birthday or Christmas'. As Christmas card making is generally a frantic mid-December experience I've gone for Birthday!!!!

I've made a quick card with one of the new LOTV stamps. They will be available at the Farnborough show (22nd/23rd Feb) and then online after that!



Colouring with carpal tunnel is becoming a nightmare but I'm booked in for an injection at the end of February. I'm reluctant to have surgery as it generally get better on its own - it just takes a while!

Hugs xxxxx

4 comments:

Elaine Stark said...

A cute trio. Fab card. Elaine

Sarah said...

Love the design of this pretty card, such cuteness xx

Annette said...

I love these little critters! Beautiful card Jayne. Hope you're feeling better soon. xx

Anne said...

I'm usually a frantic mid-December maker of Christmas cards too despite good intentions at the beginning of each year!
Very sweet card, think this is my favourite image from the Spring release
I'm going to message you about carpel tunnel
Anne x