Thursday 28 February 2019

One Layer or Many Layers at As You Like It

This week's challenge at As You Like It is one layer or many layers - and explain why! I love a full on card with masses of layers and crazy embellishments and I miss not having the time to indulge in that kind of crafting anymore. One day I shall return to it and it will fill me with joy!!!

In the meantime I'll make do with the three layers on this card. I'm in a Woodware phase - particularly this Peony Bloom stamp.


This stamp set is just super pretty however you use it and I'm loving it with the vellum wrap.

I hope you can join us over the next two weeks xxx

2 comments:

Elaine Stark said...

Very sweet and elegant. Elaine

Anne said...

This is so pretty Jayne, love the use of vellum
Hope you're feeling better now
Anne x