Thursday 1 December 2016

Then and now over at Squirrel's Random Challenge.

For the next couple of months over at Squirrel's Random Challenge we are looking at how our crafty style has changed over the years by comparing a card we  made eons ago to one we just made - does that make sense??? Apologies, a string of bad nights with a poorly child has destroyed my brain!!!

So, I've used the lovely Pom Pom fairy from LOTV.
Love these Maja design papers :-) My style hasn't changed that much. I perhaps use less embellies now but that's because I have much less time for crafting :-( Given half a chance I love to plaster my cards with every embellie going!!!
And this is the card I made in 2012:
So that's me! Hope you get a chance to join us - how much fun is this challenge?
Hugs, Jayne x

4 comments:

Unknown said...

So fresh and stunning!! Aww what a sweet idea to look back on an old card and how your style has changed or developed!
Lucy x

Princess Judy Palmer said...

My! You did love the embellishments back then. I think both versions are equally as lovely. I saw Squirrel's post and starting looking through old blog posts... My style hasn't changed much or maybe even at all!

Unknown said...

Both cards are gorgeous, you can see how your colouring has evolved on your more recent card but the colouring on your earlier one is fab too. Love that stamp !
Hugs, Kaz x

Annette said...

This is one of my oldest stamps and one of my favourites still. Fabulous cards, all of them, but it's fab to see how much you've changed. Beautiful new card.
xx