Thursday 5 May 2016

Facebook LOTV Challenge - Sketch

Have you joined in the sketch Challenge over on the LOTV Facebook page yet? There's still plenty of time :-)


This month it's a sketch which, I think, can be a bit daunting. I have to admit that I was a bit panicked when I saw it!!! Anyhoo, it turned out fine in the end (once I turned the sketch upside down!!).
I just love this 'Annabel Camping' stamp - and that dog is just the bees knees! I had a bit of a strop at one point with the background but I get faffing until I just about averted disaster. Sorry, it's been one of those weeks!

There are some fab prizes up for grabs and I hope that you get the chance to play along. Hugs, Jayne xx

7 comments:

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Beautiful colouring and great take on the sketch

Carole Pollard said...

Stunning you have got this spot on thanks for following me hugs Carole x

Anne said...

Love how you used the sketch Jayne - very pretty card

Anne x

Squirrel x said...

This is perfectly gorgeous hun. Beautiful colouring and such a happy card. Love it. Hugs xx

Annette said...

I really love this one Jayne. It's perfect; happy colour, fabulously coloured, and a pretty girlie image. Gorgeous papers too. Perfect card. xx

crafthappyann said...

love it, love it, love it. perfect Ann

Princess Judy Palmer said...

Such a sweet card. Makes me want to go camping!