Monday 31 August 2015

Purple Friends with Squirrel :-)

Ok, so this month the fabulous Squirrel has invited Annette and I to join her in hosting another fun challenge. This time it's cards with a friendship theme, and if I heard right a purple theme :-) So if you have purple friends you're pretty much good to go!

I'll start with this super cute image (now retired) from LOTV. I've teamed it with the Snow Princess papers from NitWits - which I assure you have a much more purpley hue in real life.
I hope that you can join us over on Squirrel's blog.
I have waged war on all the random pieces of plastic tat in the house. Seriously, it's not that children have large plastic toys, it's all the little bits of plastic rubbish that have no place in a civilised world. And nobody even knows what most of them are. Let me tell you, when my older girl goes to school on Thursday I am waging war on her toybox of tat. The reason I don't clean the house is that I can't even see the floor in most rooms. And not that I am a dreadfully slovenly slack housewife who would rather craft. Obviously.

Sending hugs xxx

10 comments:

Annette said...

This is seriously one of my favourite Lili images, of course it also helps that I love pingus. Your card is gorgeous, and they're also my favourite xmas papers too. Gorgeous card Jayne. Hope you're ok.
Hugs
Annette
xx

Little K Smith said...

Aawww this is gorgeous, I love the sweet image and pretty colours too :)
Kelly.x

Squirrel x said...

We could be 21st century witches hun and form a Sloven! Geddit? Gorgeous card, those pingus are definitely best pals. Hugs xx

Unknown said...

Super gorgeous girl! Love the image and beautiful papers and design!
Lucy x

Princess Judy Palmer said...

Well, of course if you can't see the floor it is pointless to try to clean it... although hubby's mother is a dyed in the wool/as seen on TV hoarder. One year we visited her for her birthday and she showed us her fabulous birthday present to herself. It was a carpet shampooer! You could see the dirt encrusted carpet in a very small pathway throughout the house. I doubted she ever used it.... okay, even dirt! Let's take crisp, cool, and CLEAN! That would be your fabulous wintery card!!!

Anonymous said...

What a cute image! This is such a pretty card :-)

Marianne's Craftroom said...

So so cute and love the soft colours. I love these papers and I know thay are more purple than they look here x

Kat W said...

Love these papers, love these cute pingus, love the pretty snowflake die cuts....LOVE all of this beautiful elegant design :-)

Big hugs, Kat xx

Tracey said...

Gorgeous card & I love the frosty feel :o)
Hugs
Tracey
xx

Sue said...

Jayne, this is beautiful. Wonderful colouring and gorgeous card design, I love it....
Sue...xxx