Friday 3 April 2015

Stitch it at Bellarific Fridays!

I like Fridays; it's the end of the week and I get to play along at Stampingbella's 'Bellarific Fridays' challenge. This week we had to incorporate stitching into out card. This card was a bit of a rush job - in-laws coming, house a mess = panic stations!! I had coloured up this image last week but obviously it was done with no thought as to what papers I'd use as I couldn't find any to match. Thank goodness for NitWit Collections!!! These papers are from the Ladies and Gentlemen Collection.
The stamp is Opal the Optimist and she's my new favourite :-)
I apologise again for not visiting as many blogs as I'd hoped. I really hope my health starts to improve soon - it gets you down after a bit! I'm sending hugs to everyone, especially those in need. Hugs, Jayne xxx

11 comments:

Sarah said...

Hugs back to you Jayne, sounds like YOU need them!! What a fabulous card, she is a beauty and the scrummy papers are perfect. Love the "stitching" what a fab idea. Happy Easter to you and yours xx

Rebecca Bradshaw said...

Ooh she is so fabulous, what a gorgeous card! I love the stitched detail too, such a perfect addition.
Rebecca.
x

Annette said...

Oooooh she is lovely Jayne. I only have a few Bellas but this is lovely. I may have to invest in her!
Have a lovely Easter honey
Hugs
Annette
xx

Kat W said...

I had this lady on my desk earlier and then decided to use a different image..she is a fave of mine though...so elegant, and I adore her in the bold red and black :-)

I do hope you feel better soon hun,

Big hugs, Kat xx

Katrina Bufton said...

Lovely card Jayne. I think Opal the Optimist might become one of my favourite stamps too, she's suitable for lots of my friends and family :D
Hope you're feeling better soon,
Katrina xx

Sue said...

Jayne, this is a gorgeous card, I love the Bella's too! You have coloured her beautifully and the papers look perfect.
Sue
tanglemousecards.blogspot.co.uk

Sue said...

I love this Jayne, such a fabulous image and stunning design. The papers and colours are gorgeous.
I hope you are feeling better soon.
Sending you hugs, Sue xx

Unknown said...

Really gorgeous! I have this stamp and she's not made it into a card yet! Terrible I know! Lol aww sorry you're still suffering! I know oh too well how horrid it is to feel constantly horrendous so im thinking of you!
Hugs Lucy xx

coops said...

so stunning jayne.i really love the fantastic sassy image and your design and striking colours are gorgeous :D
i hope you are feeling better soon.

xx coops xx

Pop's Cards said...

Morning sweetie, WOW this is simply stunning ♥ Pops x

Princess Judy Palmer said...

Opal the Optimist! Hee hee, well I would be an optimistic too if I had a big old bottle of wine to myself. Great card and sometimes you just have to find papers to fit the image instead of the other way around.