Sunday 15 June 2014

ALBC - 'Child's Play' Mid way reminder!

My husband woke this morning and said, 'D'ya think we won'. 'No,' I replied, 'We didn't get woken up by drunks singing on their way home from the pub!'  See, I'm practically Sherlock Holmes ;-)  I predicted the score too. My poor Dad is not a cheery bunny :(

So today is a reminder of the Child's Play challenge we have at A Little Bit Crafty. I used a Crafter's Companion image and some Docrafts papers.
We are off to the park this morning and then on to a cafe for a second breakfast :)

Big hugs, Jayne xx

I am entering this into:
Cardz 4 Guyz - Child's Birthday
Papertake Weekly Challenge - For the Boys

5 comments:

Michelle J M said...

Thank you for your lovely comments on my card. I have just read what you wrote about the football to my husband and we had a good chuckle! All your cards are really beautiful, this little guy is so sweet and the layout and embellishments are fabulous. Michelle x

coops said...

stunning male card Jayne.fab image and I love the patriotic colour combo :D

xx coops xx

Cazro said...

Oh I love your card, the bunting and the partiotic flags at this time of the World Cup matches, it's brilliant. The colouring is fabulous. Thanks for sharing wtih us at Cardz 4 Guyz. Caz

Debs said...

Gorgeous card - stunning colouring and I love the bunting.
Thanks for playing along at PTW this week.
Good luck.
Debs xx

Janice said...

Love the banner, great card for a child. Thanks for sharing at Cardz4Guys and please join us again!