Thursday 23 January 2014

'Sport' over at Crafty LiIttle Fairies

Ok, hands up who forgot it was Thursday! I can't believe I forgot what day it was. I was in a right old tizzy last night about some group my daughter had been put in at school and spent the night worrying. Her class teacher is investigating today and is supposed to be getting back to me - but you know when you just can't settle for worry? It's like that today; I've drunk too much coffee and given myself the jitters!!

Ok, enough waffle. This week our challenge at Crafty Little Fairies is 'Sport'. I wasn't overly keen and went slightly off piste ;) Obviously the sport here is swimming. :D
I've used the beautiful Mermaid digi from Saturated Canary and coloured her with Copics. The Papers are Raspberry Road Designs 'Fight Like a Girl' collection. I finally got to use the shells my Dad brought back from his holiday in Filey :D

We are pleased to be supported by this week's sponsor who is

And the prize, worth £8.99, is this fabulous Canal Scene set of stamps
Super prize this week! Can't wait to see your 'Sport' themed cards. Hugs, Jayne x

5 comments:

Kim said...

stunning card Jayne and love that mermaid! (and the shells lol!)
Kim x

Sharon said...

Fabulous image Jayne and love how you have coloured her. The embellishments are gorgeous.
Enjoy the rest of your week.
Hugs Sharon. x

Kat W said...

Oooh, so pretty in pink and fabulous colouring of the mermaid! Gorgeous detailing - love the little shells :-0
Hugs, Kat x

Squirrel x said...

I love it when you go off piste, what a brilliant result - gorgeous swimming themed card hun, truly gorgeous. Now you know what I look like in my cozzy. Hahahahahahaaaaaa! Huge hugs xx

coops said...

oh wow this is just stunning jayne.fantastic colouring and i love the pretty sc image and gorgeous details :D

xx coops xx