Saturday 1 June 2013

Something Sweet over at A Little Bit Crafty!

So sorry for the late post - I've been off-line again :(  My technical issues are not yet over but I'm trying to remain calm (with the occasional rant!!!!). So, we have three great sponsors this month and a fab challenge; what more enticement could you need?
 
2 stamps of your choice
7 free digis


£15 voucher

My offering this month is the birthday card that my husband commissioned me to make for my own birthday! I love making my own cards - that way I can be assured that I will get cards that focus on my better points - few though they are :) Hehehe. I really love this Ice Cream and Pickles digi from Saturated Canary and it's perfect for my mahoosive pregnant self at the moment!!
The papers are from a Melissa Frances pad but I'm down to the last straggly bits of it so I don't know which one it is. The flowers and ribbon are from WOC and I've used those beautiful Memory Box hearts again!

I apologise for my late post. Hope that you're having a great weekend - I've been painting the nursery and assembling Ikea furniture !!! We must be nearly finished - surely? Biggest of hugs, Jayne xx

5 comments:

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous,lovely image and details.xxx

Lorraine said...

Gorgeous card Jayne. I can't believe you had to make your own!! Well like you say, you can put all the bits you like on it!! lol
Hope you and bump are both doing well.
Lorraine x

Nat said...

Gorgeous Jayne, very topical too! hope you are taking it easy!
Natx

Kat W said...

Beautiful card Jayne and that image is just fab! I often don't get a birthday card from my OH so maybe I should try your idea of making your own!
Hugs to you and bump,
Kat x

coops said...

so gorgeous Jayne.this image is fabulous and I love your colours and pretty papers :D

xx coops xx