Sunday 9 December 2012

With Love at Christmas over at the Joanna Sheen Challenge Blog!

Huge thanks to everyone who entered the last challenge; the entries were amazing. It was my turn to pick a top 3 and I can't tell you how long it took me!!! In the end I managed to whittle it down to Alyce, Sassy and Chanelle whose cards and colouring just took my breath away. Absolutely stunning!

This fortnight the challenge is 'With Love at Christmas'. I struck lucky when Sheenie Towers sent me some scrumptious House Mouse Stamps!

I've used the XXL Go Kreate die again to make the card blank - sorry, I just love this shape! I've used Nitwit papers called Woodland Wishes. These papers are just the most fabulous collection of colours and patterns.

I hope very much that you get the chance to play along - check out the blog for prizes and candy!

Enjoy your Sunday and thank you for popping by. Hugs, Jayne xxs

8 comments:

Caroline said...

Gorgeous card the image is so cute and the layout is beautiful. Caroline xxx

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Jayne. The image is adorable and I love the colours and the shape. Your poinsettia looks wonderful too

Hugs Sue

Alyx said...

This is gorgeous. Love the shape, vintage colours, layout...but most of all I love the meeces!
xx

Squirrel x said...

Loving those stocking meeces! This is just fabulous hun, love the colours and design. Simply brilliant. Hugs, Sxx

Lorraine said...

Gorgeous card Jayne. I love the little mice, so cute (unless you get them in your pantry!! mmmm) pretty papers and fab embellies as always.
Lorraine x

coops said...

aw too cute jayne.those little mice are really sweet and i love your soft vintage colours :D

xx coops xx

Wendy said...

Absolutely gorgeous Jayne, love everything about it.
Hugs Wendy xx

Elise said...

HI Jayne!!! :) Ooooh my goodness, this is so BEAUTIFUL! I love the colors and the shape of your creation with those gorgeous laces at the bottom .. sigh!!! Hope you are doing well .. and enjoy your little one's play this week!!! :) They grow so fast!!

Big Hugs,
Elise