Friday 5 October 2012

Pretty in Pink!

I think I have a new favourite pack of papers! Yep, another one. How scrumptious are these Wild Rose Studio (Letters From Paris) papers? Yum.

I'm trying to cut down on embellishments; they cost a fortune and I've gotta stop spending! How do you think I'm doing so far? Hmmm. I'm still trying to get some all occasions cards made up but it's taking me ages! I think this might be my favourite LOTV wedding stamp, it's just super cute!


Wild Rose Studio - Letters from Paris pack
LOTV - sentiment & image
Memory Box - Spring Border die
Magnolia DooHickey - Butterfly die
Marianne Designs - Leaf die
Flowers and cheesecloth from WOC
Cheery Lynn - French pastry Doily die

It's nearly time for Harrogate and I'm quite giddy! Hopefully we'll all feel better by then! Have a super weekend, hugs, Jayne xx

I'm entering this into:

In the Pink Challenge - Pink plus one (lots of pink and lots of white!)

9 comments:

Lorraine said...

Another gorgeous card Jayne. I love this stamp and all your embellies - you're not allowed to cut down on these!! Hope you get rid of the cold before Sunday.
Lorraine x

Squirrel x said...

Go CAS hun, that'll save loadsa pennies!! Really pretty card, so delicate and yummy - the happy couple look very happy, and so they should with such wonderful surroundings. Gorgeous! Hugs Sxx

Sharon said...

So beautiful Jayne. Love this image and you embellishments add the perfect finishing touches.
Hugs Sharon. x

Sue said...

Stunning card Jayne. Definitely my favourite Wedding Day image and coloured so beautifully. I love the papers and gorgeous embellishments too.
I hope you feel better soon and that you have a good weekend
Hugs Sue

Crafty Lark said...

Your whole card is scrumptious, love it all and especially the way you have done the butterfly. xx Flora

coops said...

so beautiful jayne.gorgeous sweet image and i love your pretty colours and details ;D

xx coops xx

Wendy said...

Absolutely gorgeous Jayne, as are all your creations...Congrats on new DT.
Wendy xx

Christine L said...

Hi Jayne

Oooh a fabulous creation.. I love that LOTV image and you have used it so well in your design. Fabulous layout and embellies too!

Thanks for sharing with us at In The Pink.... good luck and see you again soon!

Hugs
Christine x (ITP)
PS.... Hope you enjoyed Harrogate as much as I did!!

Linda said...

This is beautiful Jayne. Love the LOTV stamp, it's so sweet. Great layout and fab embellies. xx