Saturday 17 March 2018

Moonlit Solstice by Molly Harrison

I'm taking part in the 'Make a Christmas Card Every Week' facebook challenge. I really am determined to get organised this year. Ok, so I said that last year and that didn't turn out so well, but the FB challenge is good at keeping me focused!

Today I have a card made using a Kit and Clowder colouring class.
I have to say, I love this Molly Harrison image and I might just colour it up again in different colours. My hand has been much better lately, touch wood, and I'm getting more colouring done.

I can't believe it's snowing again!!! What's going on?

Hugs xxxxx

3 comments:

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Amazing colours on this fab card. Glad your hand is gettng better x

Annette said...

This is stunning Jayne. The sky background it amazing. xx

Tracy Welham said...

Wow, this is absolutely stunning! Really beautiful colouring. Creative Blessings, Tracy x