Saturday 23 May 2015

Simply Gorjuss :-)

Here's another Gorjuss card from me. This image is called 'The Dreamer' and is just beautiful. Last week I got a handbag for my birthday featuring this very image. It is gorgeous - I can barely fit anything in it and it is highly impractical for a mother but it is awesome non the less ;-)
I've coloured her with copics and added a few slivers of Gorjuss papers. I got another three Gorjuss stamps for my birthday too. (What can I say - naughty Lucy Woods has led me astray!!!)
In case anyone wondered - my resolve did not hold and I went back and ordered a further 3 art pads from LOTV when they were on offer. I am very naughty. I have no one to blame for that bit of naughtiness.

Hugs, Jayne xx

10 comments:

Squirrel x said...

Ooh, like her lotsy! Fab design sweetie, you feeling ok, I mean it's so CAS! Fabulous colourwork of course. You gonna show us the bag too? Hugs, the older bag xx

Annette said...

She's lovely and beautifully coloured. I'm with Squirrel, I wanna see the bag too.

Sue said...

Such a sweet image and stunning colouring too. I love your CAS design.
hugs Sue xx

Sue said...

Jayne, this is a beautiful card. Your colouring is lovely and I really like your stylish CAS design...all gorjuss!...xxx
Sue

Tracy Welham said...

A really beautiful card. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

Kim said...

gorgeous card Jayne and love the sweet image
Kim x

Lorraine said...

She looks fabulous Jayne, love her red hair.
Enjoy the rest of the weekend
Lorraine x

Marianne's Craftroom said...

I love these girls and bought three recently, think this is one of them. Love your colour choice and the cas design is perfect

Unknown said...

Hey stop pointing the finger woman!! Ahaha!
This is gorgeous!! Love the hair!! They look so good CAS!
Ooh I wanna see that bag too!
Lucy xx

Princess Judy Palmer said...

But it was your birthday! You should be naughty for your birthday!! Especially if being naughty involves crafting goodies. Love this card, the image and the colors. And you have it on a handbag? How awesome is that?!