Saturday 1 October 2016

Another Not So Random Squirrel Challenge :-)

For the next two months over at Squirrel's Not So Random Challenge we are hosting a White plus One Other Colour challenge. Now, before you go running for the hills (as I did) this isn't nearly as tricky as it sounds. You're allowed skin and hair colours :-) And with Christmas coming you could always use a snowman!!!

I've used a sweet Sugar Nellie image sent to me by the lovely Sue Hastead :-) It's the first time I've coloured her up and she's just lovely!
I thought for a dreadful minute I was going to have to go all CAS - but never fear, once I got going there was no stopping those embellishments from piling on :-) Phew!
You've got two months to enter so there's really NO excuse! Sending hugs, Jayne xx

12 comments:

Marianne's Craftroom said...

I love these fairies, fabulpus shape and use of the embellies, love this card

Squirrel x said...

I love these delicate fairies but you've made her extra special. Such pretty colours, clean and fresh, and even the abundance of embellies has me weak at the knees! Gorgeous hunny xx

Sue said...

awwww Jayne - I am so glad I sent you that stamp - you have made a gorgeous job of colouring her and your card design is absolutely beautiful.
Sue...xxx

Sammy said...

Gorgeous card! I actually find white + one easier than black & white + one. If I get caught up with all the stuff I have to do, I may well come and play along :-) x

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous card Jayne, love the fairy and the very pretty lace.
Lorraine x

coops said...

So stunning Jayne.Gorgeous image and detailing and I love your blue colours and fab shape ;D

xx coops xx

Carole Pollard said...

So lovely love this pretty shape and gorgeous design Sorry not been around been on my hols you have made some fab things while I've been away love and hugs Carole x

Unknown said...

Absolutely gorgeous! Love monochrome cards!
Lucy x

Princess Judy Palmer said...

Such pretty chilly blues. I love all the frills and frou frou you added on to add to the overall fairy-ness of this. Nope, you definitely did not need to go CAS.

Kat W said...

It's definitely not CAS and I love all the beautiful die cuts, lace and ribbon you added. It gives a lovely elegant finish which is perfect for that gorgeous fairy :-)
Big hugs, Kat xx

Tracy Welham said...

This is fabulous, all those die cut layers of white look fantastic! Creative Blessings, Tracy x

Annette said...

I really love these fairies and yours is beautiful honey. So pretty in blue too. xx