Tuesday 11 September 2012

It just came off in my hand. Honest!!!!!

I killed my favourite punch at the weekend :(  It was the beautiful X Cut doily flower border punch; I heard a crack and the handle came off in my hand. I was right in the middle of a project and had punched 3 sides of a square (Grrrrr) when it happened. Bother. I had to buy a new one because it is my very favourite punch. The reason I'm telling you this is because I used the punch on this card!!


The stamp is 'Jill is Two' by Stamping Bella and she just fell off Joanna Sheen's wobbly shelves into my basket. Can't think who she reminds me of!!! The papers are from the Polkadoodles 'Pretty Sweet' CD. The flowers, ribbon and twine are from WOC.

Gosh, what a week. My daughter has been back at school less than a week and I've already been in to see the teacher twice. I'm pretty sure I'm not her favourite person ;)  I'm bracing myself for a tricky academic year!

Big hugs, Jayne xx

6 comments:

Lorraine said...

Have you been to see the teacher because your daughter is in trouble with the teacher or the teacher is in trouble with you!!
I went in a few times last year to tell the teacher off!! lol She loves me now!

Gorgeous card, love the image and colours and of course all your gorgeous dies.
Lorraine x

Kim said...

it's a fantastic card Jayne - and yes, looks very familiar from a few years ago now in our household! May have to report you to the RSPCP - Royal Society for Prevention of Cruelty to Punches...!
Kim x

Sue said...

Fabulous card Jayne and yes, she definitely reminds me of someone too! I love the colours and pretty detailing - especially the punched borders!

Hugs Sue

coops said...

so gorgeous jayne.i love the pretty lilac colours and details and what a fabulous image :D

xx coops xx

Christina - Pieces of Dreams said...

Totally in love with this card. Gorgeous1
hUGS
cHRIS X

Squirrel x said...

Fabulous card hun, Indy is looking perfect. Oh gosh, I hope it wasn't for a "stapled to the white board" incident again .... Hugs Sxx