Monday 27 February 2012

Anything but a square over at Saturated Canary!

I didn't think I'd get to join in this week - how grumpy was I? But, my little cherub is now much better and the pox is definitely on its way out. Yeah!!! You really wouldn't want me as your nurse - I am rubbish!

I finally got around to making another Finnish Star yesterday. I was going to do some photos for a tutorial but my daughter was 'helping' me and there was no way I could take photos and keep little hands from destroying the star, lol. Maybe next time. The good news is that I made this one from memory so they're not that hard, are they! How utterly divine is this paper. Why am I so tight? I am bought one piece and now I've got everything crossed that the craft shop hasn't sold out. It's from the My Mind's Eye, Lost and Found collection, Blush "Better" Blossom Paper. Gosh it's so lovely. It took me ages to pluck up the courage to cut into it!! Hehe.

The image is the gorgeous Canary Love, from Saturated Canary. How much do I love these digis? From memory I used the following copics: C7, C5, C3, C1, C0,  R39, R37, R35, R32, R81, R83, R85, promarkers blush, vanilla, ivory, dusky pink.


The flowers are from WOC as is the ribbon and the gorgeous hatpins are from Creative Expressions.

I am going to try to enter this into the Saturated Canary blog challenge but you know how crazy bad I am with the whole linky thing!! Have a great evening, hugs, Jayne xx

5 comments:

Rosietoes said...

Well Jayne your bravery paid off and you have made a super star. Well done for getting out those scissors. Love your image - beautifully coloured not to mention the lovely flowers and embellies. Looks great.

Edna x

Christina - Pieces of Dreams said...

I love these cards you make, they are super duper!
Glad you'r nearly free of the pox.
I'M trying to make a peaches and cream card for L.L, Fairies without having anything peach...big problem.
Hugs xxx

Christina - Pieces of Dreams said...

Ha ha, iv'e tried Nit wits.
I am having trouble with them pop out cards too, they are very big and I cant fold them. Hilarious ain't it! xxx

Anonymous said...

Wow Jayne , this is stunning , hoping you may do one for us at dreamees ha ha.

Carol xx

Angela said...

Awesome creation. I love the star design.Thanks so much for joining us over at Saturated Canary Challenges.
Hugs:)
Angela