Thursday 2 January 2020

Sassy, classy and . . .

So my Dad bought my daughter a bag for Christmas which had 'Sassy, Classy and a Little Bit Bad Assy' written on it and this sassy image makes me think of the bag!

I love this stamp from Polkadoodles and I've used it a tonne of times.


I have to confess that turning this into a shaker card was slightly more tricky than I had anticipated. I'd got to the removing the backing from the foam tape stage when my daughter, who NEVER want s to talk to me, suddenly decided to come for a chat. Distracted with our chat I pulled the backing off a piece of tape, the card moved and a thousand flipping sequins went miles!! Yikes. It took me for ever to remove sequins from the tape and get it stuck down. Life lesson learned.

The second life lesson I have learned this year is not to play hangman with a 6 year old who can't spell. Loving this year already!

Hugs xxx

4 comments:

Nataliascraft said...

Gorgeous shaker card x

aussie aNNie said...

Gorgeous shaker despite the hicup what die is that background.xx

thecraftycavalier said...

Annie the die is from Crafter's Companion Create a Card Torn Panel Die. I hope you find it - I use it all the time xx

Annette said...

It's lovely Jayne. Hopefully you're not still picking up sequins from the carpet! xx