Friday 3 January 2020

Rabbity thanks :-)

Over at As You LIke It the challenge is thank you cards. Seeing that gave me a little nudge and reminded me that I really needed to make a few of said cards. As my arm and hand are no better I'm trying to keep colouring to a minimum :-(

I used a lovely little LOTV digi (https://www.etsy.com/uk/listing/706452921/lotv-digi-stamp-gc-little-friends-rabbit?ref=shop_home_active_9&crt=1) and also used the little heart bunting also from LOTV.

I'm determined to get back to cardmaking this year. I have plenty stash to keep me going ;-)

Hugs xxx

I'm entering this into:
As You Like It Challenge Blog - Thank you cards

2 comments:

Annette said...

It's gorgeous Jayne. Good to see you crafting a bit again too! xx

Zw@@n said...

Super cute card, Jayne. I love your colouring, it´s fabulous. Thank you for joining us at As You Like It. Love, Wilma