Sunday 26 January 2020

Colouring marathon!

The manager of the craft shop where I run classes lent me lots of the Molly Harrison fairy stamps so that I could colour them and make samples for the shop. I've been colouring all week - my eyes are totally boggled now!

This fairy is one of my favourites, although to be fair, there isn't a rubbish stamp among them.


It was all going really well until a great big blob of ink fell from a juicy pen! I did my best to save it but it's all I see when I look at this one.

It's been a bit of a crazy week - drama everywhere. If this week is the same I may hide in a cupboard. Shhh, tell no one!

xxxxx

1 comment:

Annette said...

No idea where the blob was, I can't see anything so it must be your eyes again sweetie. Gorgeous colouring, esp her sparkly two-tone wings. Lovely card. xx