Monday 11 February 2013

Too many stamps!

I am soooooooooo naughty. I have hundreds of stamps and they are in a terrible mess. It's taken me over half an hour to find the set I wanted. Grrrrrrr. And, I have just ordered tons more stamps. Ooops. Well, I figured that I was having such a lousy time of it I deserved some cheering up. I'm just a bad girl with no self control!

Here's a card I made weeks ago but never got around to posting.

The image is a digi from Crafts and Me and I've coloured it with copics. The beautiful butterfly border is the Tim Holtz/Sizzix Butterfly Border - it's my favourite! The papers are the Lucy Cromwell collection from Papermania. I've finished off with the usual Magnolia butterfly, WOC flowers and scrummy tulle.
We have snow so I abandoned my power walk and might try some crafting in the warm! Hugs, Jayne xx

6 comments:

Sharon said...

You are a very naughty girl!!! More stamps. Don't blame you - you can never have enough.
Your card is gorgeous and love the hair. The papers are scrummy as are the finishing touches.
Hugs Sharon. x

Sue said...

This is stunning Jayne. I love that pretty image and your colouring is so beautifully, I especially like her hair too. The papers and details are all so pretty.
take care
Hugs Sue

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous card Jayne. The image is fabulous and I love all the pretty embellies and soft colours.
No snow here, just absolutely freezing. I wouldn't need that excuse not to do a power walk!!lol I'm just lazy!
Lorraine x

Whisper said...

Gorgeous, such beautifully soft colours, the papers and all the details.

I hope the snow doesn't last long and i'm glad someone else is as bad as me, if i feel down i buy another stamp or more papers too, Luv Sam x

Little K Smith said...

Ooohhh this is so beautiful Jayne, a gorgeous image, lovin her hair! Yummy papers and the colours are sooooo pretty! :)
Kelly.x

Alyx said...

This is stunning Jayne. That stamp's gorgeous and your colouring as well. Another fab card.
xx