Sunday 24 February 2013

Layer it Up at the Joanna Sheen Challenge Blog!

This fortnight's challenge over at the Joanna Sheen Challenge Blog is 'Layer it Up'. We either want to see some decoupage or lots of backing papers layered up on your creations. I went for both!!! I was sooooo giddy when I received the House Mouse CD 1 from Sheenie Towers for this challenge. I've already made a couple of cards with it and I really do love it! Sometimes when I'm not feeling that great a bit of CD crafting helps me find my mojo!
The papers and image are from the CD. I've used some WOC flowers and ribbon and a Magnolia Doohickey butterfly to embellish. Just how cute are these meece?
The DT girls have turned out some stunning creations this week so do pop along if you get the chance. There is a £15 Sheenie voucher up for grabs for the winner so why not join in this week?

I just wanted to say a huge thank you for coming to visit. I apologise for not visiting your blogs at the moment - I hope that healthwise I'm turning the corner and the good times are just around the corner. Fingers crossed. Big hugs, Jayne xxx

7 comments:

Sue said...

Awwwww I love that cute image and the matching papers are so pretty too. Your layout and details are gorgeous.
I hope you have a good Sunday
hugs Sue

Crafty Lark said...

Gorgeous card and I love the way you have layered and embellished it. xx Flora

coops said...

so gorgeus jayne.really pretty soft colours and the house mouse image is adorable :D

xx coops xx

Lorraine said...

This is gorgeous Jayne. The image is adorable and I love all the layers and the pretty edge punch.
Lorraine x

Wendy said...

Adorable and so gorgeous Jayne, love your layout and pretty details.
Thanks for all the lovely comments you left on my cards today, and yes all those die cut flowers I made for around the image took ages (got a bit carried way) and don't mind you using the idea at all.
hugs
Wendy xx

Kim said...

gorgeous creation Jayne, love the soft colours too. Do hope that you're feeling better soon (some sunshine and warmer weather might help lol!).
Kim x

Alyx said...

This is such a pretty card Jayne. Love that image and the colours are so delicate.
xx