Thursday 21 February 2013

Butterflies at Lili's Little Fairies

This is such a fabulous challenge, I hope that you can play along this week.

I got a chance to use my new WOC flowers - hmm, they might be daisies! Anyhoo, they're very yummy! The acetate and gemmed up butterfly is new too :) I've been a bit of a naughty girl and bought new crafty stash but, in my defence, it has been a really stressful few weeks. The fact that I've just got my third cold sore in three weeks proves that fact!!

The scrummy image and sentiment are both from LOTV. The papers are from Wild Rose Studio and are my favourite papers of the moment.

Sheenie Towers sent me the House Mouse CD for this weeks Joanna Sheen Challenge and I've been printing and snipping like a mad woman!

Hope that you get the chance to join us this week. Please check out my DT sisters work - it's seriously delish this week! Go and see Squirrel - she's made a beautiful shaped card with her new Grand Calibur. Woohoo hun - how much fun is the Calibur and how many dies are on your wish list? :D

Hugs, Jayne xx

9 comments:

Sharon said...

Jane, this is gorgeous. The image is beautifully coloured and the papers and embellishments are stunning.
Hugs Sharon. x

Lorraine said...

Gorgeous card Jayne. Sounds like you've been having a fab spending spree! I could do with one of those!!
Your card is gorgeous, I love the cute bunny and pretty butterfly. Fab papers and embellies too.
Lorraine x

Squirrel x said...

I love this bunny! Such a pretty card hun, I can see why you love those papers, the colours are scrummy, as are your new flowers. The acetate and gemmed butterfly looks like a piece of jewellery, beautiful as always! Who's a clever little Fairy then?! Huggles, Sat-indoors-wearing-woolly-hat-Squirrel xxx

Crafty Lark said...

This card is such a delight, love the colours and design. also very beautifully embellished. xx Flora

Sue said...

So beautiful Jayne. I love that cute bunny and the papers and details are sooooo pretty.
Hugs Sue

Wendy said...

Adorable and so gorgeous Jayne, love your pretty flowers.
Hugs Wendy xx

Little K Smith said...

Just beautiful Jayne, adore the bunny and lovely pretty flowers too :)
Kelly.x

coops said...

so gorgeous jayne.really pretty papers and flowers and i love the adorable image :D

xx coops xx

Iulia said...

Oh, it's lovely sweetie, full of joy and happiness! Love the colors and your coloring too!
Hugs, Iulia