Tuesday 10 June 2014

Positively Pampered!

A quick one today - I'm so tired!
The shaped card is from Craftwork Cards - isn't it yummy! I blame Netty - she sent me THE most beautiful birthday card using one of these card blanks and I knew I couldn't live without them !!!! Not to be over-dramatic, of course ;-)  The image is LOTV 'Positively Pampered'. The papers are from the 'Be-YOU-tiful' collection at NitWit Collections. Such pretty papers - the only trouble is you can't decide which ones to use on your card. Oooh, the hardship!
The colouring is a little dodgy - I coloured it in a playgym and I always feel a little silly colouring surrounded by children!

Biggest of hugs, Jayne xx

3 comments:

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Utterly gorgeous, love the colours

Squirrel x said...

Playgym or not, your colourwork is ace hun, love the light and shade you have created. And such pretty papers too, yummy. Nice that it's not just me carrying the can....... awesome pawsome. Hugs xx

Patricia said...

An absolutely stunning card I love everything about it

Patricia x