Wednesday 25 June 2014

Pedal Power!

I LOVE this image of Annabel Pedal Power from LOTV :-)  It reminds me of my daughter - we've recently removed the stabilisers from her bike and now she goes like the clappers - no sense of steering and a lot of screaming instead of applying the brakes!!
I have teamed the image up with the delicious Kitsch papers and bows from Craftwork Cards. I've gone mad with Craftwork Cards papers lately, but they are super yum! I added some glossy accents to the puddle and it was job done :)

The lovely Squirrel bought me the Annabel set of stamps for my birthday and I have made a card with the footballing Annabel with the Kitsch papers which I'll post soon. They are sooooo gorgeous - thanks hun!

It's the Summer Fayre at school today and I've bagged up my cards and hope I sell a couple! There'll be a bouncy Castle and donkey rides so my daughter is super giddy :)

Thank you for stopping by, biggest of hugs, Jayne xxx

8 comments:

Squirrel x said...

Oh hun, this is so gorgeous! Apart from the pigtails, I used to ride a bike like that too - when wheels were still made of stone. Loving those yummy papers ....... I feel temptation coming on. Good luck with the fair hun, you will rock the joint! Hugs xx

downrightcrafty said...

such fun love the image and all the details
hugs Kate xx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Good luck at the fair. Fabulous card, love those papers, I do love Craftwork papers, have resisted these so far but they are yum. Great layout too

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous card Jayne. Annabel looks fabulous and I love teh pretty papers.
Hope the fair went well.
Lorraine x

Kim said...

gorgeous card Jayne, love that sweet LOTV image. Hope the fair went well.
Kim x

Anonymous said...

Love the sweet image and your pretty paper, beautifully done
Hugs Julie P

Patricia said...

Brilliant, absolutely stunning, I just love these images.
Your design, colours and embellishments as really great
Hope you managed a few sales

Patricia x

Unknown said...

Fab card Jayne! I've just posted a card using this stamp! Absolutely love her I bought her last week in the sale :-)
Sorry to hear you have ME too! Rotten isn't it! Much guess there are worse things!
Thanks for your sweet comment!
Lucy x