Tuesday 17 January 2012

Something bright and cheery!


How beautiful is this image? Doesn't it just put some joy into your soul? I decided I needed to work with something bright and cheery this morning and this image from the Jane Shasky 'From the heart of the Garden' (Joanna Sheen) really fitted the bill!

The ribbon is part of the Joanna Sheen blog hop prize I won a while back - it certainly fits the bill for bright and cheery!!! The flowers are Wild Orchid Crafts and the sentiment is LOTV. The border punch is my much used X Cut flower doily punch. 

I know it's a super quick card but I need an 'all occasion' batch to sell so I'm back to CD crafting to speed up the process.

Hope that all is good with you, big crafty hugs, Jayne xx

4 comments:

Home sweet home said...

This is a very very beautiful card,fab work:):)
Wish you a very wonderful evening, Hugs:)

Rosietoes said...

Another stunning image from the JS CD Jayne. You have made a beautiful card and the lo is great.

Edna x

Christina - Pieces of Dreams said...

What can I say except "Absolutely stunning"
Hugs
Chris x

Elise said...

OooH Jayne! This is incredibly GORGEOUS! How beautiful are the hummingbirds?!!! And the colors on this is absolutely STUNNING! Woooooowww!

Hugs,
Elise