Thursday 19 January 2012

LLF Challenge - Lavender and Lace


The DT have made some beautiful cards this week. Mine, however, just isn't working for me! If I'd not felt so yucky I would have done another, but, hey, don't sweat the small stuff as they say!!

So, I'm going to concentrate on the bits I do like. The backing paper is from the wonderful Polkadoodles sweet stuff CD. I've distressed the edges with picket fence crackle paint. The lace is lovely and is from my local Samuel Taylor's craft shop. The crown hat pins are scrumptious and are from Wild Orchid Crafts as are the flowers. The beautiful image is the girl with boa from LOTV.

I hope that you can play along with us at Lili's Little Fairies. It's a lovely challenge this week so I hope you get to join in - you can't do a worse job than me this week!!!

Thank you all for joining us last week - what a great turn out; all the entries were beautiful. Big crafty hugs, Jayne xx

1 comment:

Christina - Pieces of Dreams said...

Jayne it's a beautiful card. I don't think mine is good enough either and as I say I really struggled this week. Our problem is that our DT members are too good. LOL.
hUGGIES
cHRIS XXX