Wednesday 19 October 2016

Mama Christmas!

I got to play with this fabulous Stampendous Mama Christmas stamp yesterday and I am totally in love! She is just fabulous :-) I also had my first go with Spectrum Noir markers. I have such a long way to go with the pens but at least I've made a start!
I used the Crafter's Companion Sara Signature Contemporary Christmas papers. They are such a pretty collection of papers using all my favourite colours.
Aww, can't wait to colour her again :-)

Thank you for stopping by! Hugs, Jayne

6 comments:

Annette said...

This is sooooo cute Jayne, an adorable image and a lovely colour combo. Love everything about it. xx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

One of my fave colour combos, such a cute image, fab card x

downrightcrafty said...

Love the colour and super image
Hugs Kate xxx

Princess Judy Palmer said...

Your get some very vivid colors from those Spectrum markers. I love your color combo. So Mama Christmas, huh? It's about time us ladies get counted in too!

Squirrel x said...

Gorgeous choice of colours hun, and she is awesomely cute! Terrific make. Dibbs! Xx

Tracy Welham said...

A super cute card! Creative Blessings, Tracy x