Thursday 29 September 2016

Use Ribbon at Crafty Ribbons Challenge

It's a super easy one this week over at the Crafty Ribbons Challenge Blog. All you need to do to enter is a make a card featuring ribbon. I used this gorgeous bias binding Christmas ribbon which you can find here.
I bought a pad of images to colour from The Hobby House and they're all super cute :-) I coloured this one when my arm was really sore so it's a little on the dodgy side ;-)
Aww, I really love this little image :-)

So that's me for today. It's been quite a rough week and I'm just shattered. The only positive to come from it is that having grandma go to hospital has meant that she's been assessed for all kinds of help at home. Hopefully she'll be getting more grab rails and various aids to help her about the house. She hasn't broken any bones but does look very battered :-(

Thank you for stopping by. I really hope you get the chance to join in the Challenge over at Crafty Ribbons xx

9 comments:

downrightcrafty said...

so cute and adorable love it
hugs Kate xx

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous cas card, love the cute image
Lorraine x

Nataliascraft said...

Such a gorgeous card and image is adorable x

Annette said...

It doesn't look dodgy colouring to me. It looks fab, and I love pingys so it's even better!!!
xx

Sarah said...

Love this cute CAS card. Great binding too. Hope next week is a better one xx

coops said...

So gorgeous Jayne.I love the fun penguin and your colouring is stunning ;D

xx coops xx

Princess Judy Palmer said...

This card is indeed snow much fun. I didn't notice any dodgy coloring, looks great to me. Love the ribbon. Red dotted ribbon makes me happy (probably any color with dots, but you know...)

Tracy Welham said...

This is super cute and a lovely CAS design. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

Squirrel x said...

Oh hun, this is super cute and....wait for it... CAS! Brilliant! Xx