Monday 15 August 2016

My Besties UK Challenge Blog - Same but Different

Oooh, I'm quite giddy this morning as it's my first post for the My Besties Uk Challenge Blog DT :-) This is our mid-month Same But Different challenge where the DT all use the same image to make a card. I went for my favourite NitWit Collections 'Snow Princess' papers as they are just lush!!
I even got my own Besties watermark :-) You can buy the image here. Isn't she just beautiful?
The challenge theme this month is Anything Goes with the added option of bling and sparkle :-)

Sending hugs, Jayne x

10 comments:

crafthappyann said...

stunning card Jayne.

Cindy van Oorschot said...

Gorgeous card, beautiful coloring too. Welcome to the team.
Cindy

Annette said...

Oh WOWZERS. This is BEAUTIFUL. xx

rachel said...

beautiful card Jayne and thanks so much for your kind words! Hugs rachel x

Sarah said...

So very pretty xx

Sammy said...

this is so lovely! Gorgeous colours. x

Carole Pollard said...

Beautiful design the colours are gorgeous so pretty Love and hugs Carole x

Kat W said...

Beautiful and those papers are a gorgeous choice with the image :-)
Big hugs, Kat xx

Princess Judy Palmer said...

Such pretty icy colors.

Unknown said...

This is so pretty Jayne, I just love your colours. Cathy x