Thursday 21 July 2016

Pink and Girlie at Crafty Ribbons

Good morning! This week over at Crafty Ribbons we want to see Pink and Girlie cards. It was picked by the fabulous Lucy and is sure to be very popular. Seriously, pink AND girlie! What's not to love.
Apologies for the photo - must fiddle about with the camera again! The fab image is from Stamping Bella and the papers are from Craftwork Cards.

The pretty ribbon is the tulip and white organza polka dot ribbon from Crafty Ribbons found here.

I have to confess that the heat has been way too much for me and I'm hoping for cooler weather!

Hope that you can join us this week.  Hugs, Jayne xx

9 comments:

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Should be much more comfortable weather today. This is gorgeous, what a fab image and love your colouring

Sharon said...

I love this Jayne. The image is gorgeous and beautifully coloured. Love the papers.
Hugs Sharon. x

Sarah said...

So very pretty. I'm not a fan of the heat either...makes me feel miserable!! It's pleasantly cool and breezy here in Dorset today thankfully xx

Unknown said...

So gorgeous and perfectly pink and girly!! I love her gorgeous sparkly dress and those beautiful pastels! Oh and those ice creams look good enough to eat with the glossy accents on them!
Lucy x

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous girly card, fab stamp and papers
Lorraine x

Princess Judy Palmer said...

This is too cute and very girly. I love the scrumptious colors.

Carole Pollard said...

so sweet love this stamp and your pretty design Love and hugs Carole x

Kat W said...

Oh, I could totally eat all that ice cream...yummy! Your card is looking rather delicious too with the pretty pastel shades, gorgeous sparkle and lovely ribbon...it;'s fair to say that pink and girlie is my fave type of card!
Big hugs, Kat xx

Annette said...

Lovely colouring and I love her sparkly skirt. Fab card hun and I love the image.