Sunday 5 June 2016

Around the World

Good morning! Today I have a card made using the 'Scenes' ribbon from the Travel Ribbons selection over at Crafty Ribbons which can be found here

.This was such a quick card to make and great for a 'man' card which I soooo struggle with.

I used the Essential Scripts stamp from Inkylicious with vintage sepia ink. I used my fab Presscut square dies for the apertures and a couple of the LOTV tag stamps to complete the card.

I love how it looks with the kraft card but may try it again on cream card.

I've posted this on the Crafty Ribbons Inspiration blog which is a great resource for quirky crafty ideas!

Thank you for stopping by and especially for leaving such lovely comments. Have a great weekend, Jayne xx

4 comments:

Sarah said...

A brilliant card Jayne, such h an innovative way to showcase that fab ribbon xx

Annette said...

What a great idea, especially for a guy's card. xx

Patricia said...

Brilliant card, what a fantastic idea, love it.
Patricia x

Princess Judy Palmer said...

On first sight I wondered how you got the textured look to those travel scenes. Now I see that it is ribbon. Wow! Simply wonderful!