Tuesday 9 December 2014

What, no embellishments!!!!!

I made this card for the lovely Squirrel's Without Words 'Modern Christmas' challenge. CAS cards bring me out in a rash, but it's important to keep giving them a go - the challenge does me good. Probably.

How funny is this image? I love it ;-) It's called Monster Christmas and is from the digi stamp boutique and is a super bargain at 99p. The papers are from the Polar Pals collection over at NitWit Collections.
My daughter found the card in my pile of finished cards and asked if I would send it to her for Christmas - what other seal of approval do I need!

My little girl has I hope now turned a corner and her chest infection is hopefully improving. I've never known her to be this poorly and it's been really stressful. Of course, now I have it :-(

I've put a ramshackle collection of craft items on ebay if you're interested!

Time for the school run. Biggest of hugs, thank you for popping by. Jayne xx

I'm entering this into:

5 comments:

Kelly Lloyd said...

Brilliant card, such a fun image and great colours,
Great layout too.,
Sorry I've not popped by for a while, blogger been playing up for me AGAIN GGrrrr!
Hugs Kelly

Annette said...

Lovely card Jayne and of course your seal of approval is spot on!
Love it. Hope you're both feeling better soon though.
Hugs
Annette
xx

Whisper said...

Oooo absolutely super and i'm not surprised your daughter wants you to send it to her, Luv Sam x

Unknown said...

No embelishments!! Wow you did well!! I've been trying CAS too but a few diddy embellies still snuck their way on :-P hehe it's an addiction! I just can't go without!
Your card so so bright and gorgeous! Fab image! Really doesn't need embellishing! Gosh did I say that? I need a lie down! Lol
Hope your feeling a bit better now!
Lucy x

Sue said...

This is wonderful Jayne, such a fabulous image coloured perfectly and I love the papers.
I hope your little one is much better now and that you are too.
Thank you for taking part in the Without Words Challenge this month.
Take care, hugs Sue xx