Thursday 21 November 2013

Festive Trimmings!

This is my first card using the yummy 'Festive Trimmings' collection which is a brand new release over at Nitwit Collections. Lots of soft greens and red - a nice twist to the traditional Christmas colours. I've teamed it with the 'Bella with sledge' stamp from Wild Rose Studio.
I love, love, love the red gingham paper! I've used a new snowflake die (Joy Crafts - Winter Wishes) and my favourite Christmas Tree die (Snow covered Stacker Tree from Dee's Distinctively).
Half way through colouring the image two of my grey copics ran out of steam! Disaster :( I'll have to manage without them for a bit as I can't visit Cult Pens without spending a fortune!!!

Hope that you're having a great week! Big hugs, Jayne xxx

5 comments:

Squirrel x said...

Oh. Em. Gee. Oh wow hunny, this is so adorable, love love love your awesome colourwork (with or without enough greys) and you are right about the papers, yummy. All round gorgeous! Hugs xx

downrightcrafty said...

Fabulous loving it hope you shared on the Facebook WRS page
Hugs Kate xx

Lorraine said...

This is gorgeous Jayne. Those papers are fab and I love the cute image too. Trying not to look too closely...no money to spend!! lol
Lorraine x

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous,fab image and design.xxx

coops said...

so gorgeous jayne.stunning sweet bella and i love your colours and pretty details :D

xx coops xx