Monday 1 October 2012

Frosty the Snowman

Oh my, it's that blooming pearl trim again! I can't help it - it's going on everything!!!! If I could sew, I'm sure it would have made it's way onto clothing!


It's a super quick card today. The papers were bits I found in my stash and I didn't really have anything to match them! The sentiment is from the grunge sentiments from LOTV (oh, how I love that set!) The Snowman is from Magnolia. My daughter wanted to colour some images with her promarkers so I gave her a Tilda. 'Why does she look so odd Mummy?' she asked. I asked her what she meant and she said , 'Well, she looks like a cow!!'. Poor Tilda - she gets a rough ride in this house!

That's me for today. I think my mojo has vanished, I can't seem to find my groove. Maybe it's in the biscuit tin? Sounds like an excellent place to start my search! Hugs, Jayne xx

7 comments:

Sharon said...

I can't tell you to keep away from the pearl trim cos I am exactly the same with a butterfly die - though I haven't used it on my latest card. Your card is lovely. Such a cute image and the colours are gorgeous. Love the pearl trim!!!
Hugs Sharon. x

Pink Dandelion said...

Super card. Debs xx

Sue said...

This is wonderful Jayne. I love the cheerful snowman and the colours. Your pearl trim is the perfect finishing touch.
Hugs Sue

Squirrel x said...

Go on, tell me, how do you attach it? DST, SSG? I need to know as I am embliechallenged - there has to be a secret for sticking. I think Toad would agree with Ind about Tilda .... I'm off to tell him him now. Hugs Sxx PS. Super snowman!

coops said...

so gorgeous jayne.i love your icy colours and he is a fab snowman :D

xx coops xx

Christina - Pieces of Dreams said...

This is gorgeous, love the sweet image and your colouring is wonderful as usual. lOVE the snowman!
Hugs
Chris x

Gail said...

Absolutely adorable. I love this card! The pearls are beautiful representing icicles. Great embellishments...very pretty! Hugs, Gail