Saturday 17 March 2012

A little bit of peaches and green!


I've used so many die cuts and embellishments on this card that I haven't got a hope in remembering what they all are! Most important things first: the stamp is the very delightful 'pom pom' from LOTV. How could you resist this one. (I bought lots more at Harrogate today; bad girl!!!) I coloured her in copics and sprinkled glitter for good measure.

The fence and white flowers are from Magnolia - okay, I'm addicted to the whole fence thing! The doily die is the Cheery Lynn French Pastry Doily Die. I've also used an ornate X-Cut nestie as a border for pom pom. I think the papers are from do crafts but I'll double check.

I'm exhausted after Harrogate. I spent at a rate of £1 per minute!!!! No more spending for the rest of the month :(  We also went to Knaresborough Castle and Spofforth Castle which my little one really enjoyed. Might put my feet up and do a bit of colouring tonight.

I'm going to enter the card into the Kaboodledoodle 'Show us some Green' challenge.

Big hugs, wishing you all a lovely day tomorrow. Hugs, Jayne xx

2 comments:

Lorraine said...

Gorgeous card Jayne. Was really looking forward to going to Harrogate today too but couldn't make it :-( Maybe see you at the next one!
Lorraine x

Hazel said...

I'm glad you had a good day at Harrogate. We've only been once and got pushed from pillar to post so have never been back. It does you good to spend, doesn;t it? This card is lovely. I love LOTV stamps too but don't really need to make cute cards. You're lucky having a little girl - think of all those birthday cards you can make for her friends. Hazelx