Tuesday, 13 December 2011

LOTV last challenge card.

The theme this week over at LOTV is pink, silver and white and I've combined this with the easel card theme over at Wild Orchid Crafts Challenge week 38 (details here). I've also entered it into the first Joanna Sheen Challenge blog details here.. This card is for a very dear friend who I met whilst at Uni many moons ago!

The stamp is part of my LOTV winnings and is just scrumptious! It's been coloured with copics and then doused in glitter (of course!). The flowers are from WOC. The papers are from a beautiful pad from Die Cuts With a View and the edges have been distressed with Ranger's silver paint dabber. The banner is from Whimsy stamps - I've wanted to use it again for weeks! The ribbon and charm were from my stash. I've put some Thornton's chocolates in the box and have a voucher to add. Hope she likes it.

I am exhausted today but still have so much Christmas stuff to get done - I'm still making Christmas cards. Must, must start earlier next year! Hope you have a great evening, hugs, Jayne xx

4 comments:

  1. It's beautiful, I'm sure your friend will love it. Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful project and gift Jayne. I have been telling myself that I should have started earlier too! Thanks for joining the Joanna Sheen Monthly Challenge.

    Wendy -x-

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!!!...your easel card is gorgeous!
    Lovely image and details!
    Thanks for joining our challenge at WOC this time - hope to see you back at our next challenge!
    Hugs Anne Kristine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card, thanks for joining us at Joanna Sheen first challenge.
    Merry Christmas
    Teresa xx

    ReplyDelete

I love it when you leave a message. It makes my day :)