Tuesday, 22 November 2011

An Advent Calendar for Someone Special

In the summer I made an advent calendar for the Cardmaker of the Year competition in Cardmaking and Papercraft. It took me forever to make but as soon as my daughter saw it she said she wanted one in pink for Christmas! Oddly enough I was in no hurry to make another. It must have been fate though as the LOTV challenge this week was to make a Christmas Card for Someone Special and the WOC challenge was to make something for a Child's Christmas.Find the Challenge here. That was the kick up the bum I needed to get going.
The image is another super cute LOTV stamp. It was chosen because it could be my daughter skating with our dog and I thought she would love it! I apologise for the super pinkness of it but it's everything she loves - pink, glittery, flowery with a dog! The papers are from the Adorables Christmas CD and the first S.w.a.l.k CD. The ribbon and flowers are from WOC. The bauble and snowflake are spellbinders (still not found my Marianne Creatables snowflake die. Sob!).
 I really hope she likes it. I have a horrible feeling that she'll take one look at it and ask for the Disney Princess Calendar in the corner shop for 99p!!!!
All that's left for me to do is to put a chocolate in each drawer and hide it until December the first. Fingers crossed she likes it.
Have a great evening, hugs Jayne xx

6 comments:

  1. Wow! Its a stunning calendar! :) Thanks for joining us at WOC!

    Regards Malin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jayne this is gorgeous. Saw it on the forum and had to nip over for a closer look.

    Edna x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, this is amazing Jayne! Thanks for joining us at LOTV this week x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was sure I'd commented on this, it's gorgeous. Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, its gorgeous,love the details and the colours is so cute.
    Hugs.:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely gorgeous, your someone special will be delighted with this.

    Wendy -x-

    ReplyDelete

I love it when you leave a message. It makes my day :)